Our e-design services are a custom, yet simple way to get the space you're dreaming of straight to your inbox without the full-service consultation.
HOW IT WORKS
The mood board is our playground where we thoughtfully gather stylized images according to your design direction to help with spatial visualization. It gives us a chance to agree on where we're going and get a head start on the individual products that will be integral pieces in the design of your space.
A little anxious about the electronic nature of this process? Not to worry. After we receive your room dimensions including window and door locations, we'll take your sketch and draw it up to scale to develop a floor plan with each piece carefully placed. Every detail will be considered so that when your furnishings arrive, all fit as planned.
Our shopping lists will guide you through the design plan in an easy to follow layout. We give you a custom curated list of each recommended piece with a direct link to purchase. All you have to do is click and buy.
Share a few details about your commercial or residential space in the form below to get us started. We'll be in touch with the next steps. Looking forward to working with you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. E-design is an online design consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
2. Client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project. Including, but not limited to: measurements, location of permanent fixtures and existing photos.
3. Black Ink will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the e-design project. Timeline for completion depends on the scale of your space. *A timeline for your specific project will be broken down within the proposal emailed at the time of project approval.
4. E-design client agrees to correspond strictly through email communication. Client also agrees to additional fees of $75 per phone call or $200/hour for local in-person visits by request.
5. Black Ink will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, architecture, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the e-design project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the e-deign project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
6. Black Ink cannot be held responsible for any repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for e-design project.
By clicking “submit,” you agree to these terms and conditions.
Thank you! We'll be in touch.